Saturday, February 6, 2010

Carelessness

I wonder how careless people could be. Just a walk around the corner and a list of careless activities. Nevertheless, piles of garbage tops the list but the misuse of electricity continues. I was just coming out of my house when I saw two street lamps glowing in the daylight. I wanted to switch it off but I couldnt find the switch. Even at the houses the lights on the balconies and verendas are left on. Isn't it our fault? But we cant say its entirely their fault because when there's current in the evening they turn the switch on and forget to turn it off at night when there is outage which results in glowing light at odd hours. Even my next door neighbour do the same. They forget to turn off the lights and even their T.V. sets. This is really disturbing and shameful thing. It shows how careless we are. So, lets just start being conscious and SAVE ENERGY!!

2 comments:

  1. well, i think he is not trying to be a "Neta" as you put it but rather trying to raise awareness which I think is a good thing to do.

    ReplyDelete