Monday, March 29, 2010

SLC and Loadshedding

What's going on here??

Load shedding has decreased nowadays. Early in the morning when I wake up, I find electricity and its the same in the evening. Has the water level in Kulekhani increased for SLC? If yes, then thats a great news. Even the nature supports the SLC appearing students, isnt that just great? If not then how come they could provide additional amount of power to all. They say the Hydropower project does not have that capacity and now they are using it. Will they cut power for more than 12hours to compensate the present usuage?

I think our students are habituated to this situation and even if they dont get the electricity for 10/15 days, it wont be a big problem. Not only them, the whole Nepal has become habituated. Why just give this facitity to SLC students, why not to others as well? Final exams for grade 11/12 are coming as well and I think they should also get this facility.

I read in news that a businessman committed suicide because he was unable to pay back loan he had taken. It was because of load shedding, he couldnt manufacture enough goods which lead to bankrupcy. I dont want to think what his family has to go through. First, the grief of losing him and second the bankrupcy. I can only sympathize with them.

I think the government should take serious actions againsts these kinds of problems created by load shedding and try to find a solution as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Mr Giri
    I think loadshedding is now going to decrease even after slc. Others your opinion is good.

    ReplyDelete