Sunday, April 4, 2010

Garbage Tale

Everywhere I go, nowadays, I see heaps of garbage on the way. The Municipality and the people of landfill site are again having disagreement over something. It always happens. They disagree over something and we have to suffer. The air, land, water, everything is polluted by the garbage thrown in improper way.

I wonder why people don't understand that it is effecting us, them. Why to throw garbage on the way and pollute already endangered environment? Why don't they understand that they are harming themselves. The smell from the waste products pollutes the air we breathe, it makes us hard to walk that way. Even the holy river is in its worst condition.

People who have space and time can use the degradable waste for making compost manure. I think everyone should stop throwing waste products in places other than dustbins. I saw there was two dusbins side by side in Patan Durbar Square, one for degradable waste and another for non-degradable, but people did not care about it and threw the waste wherever they liked. I wonder why they don't do their duty and don't utilise the facility they get and keep complaining about the management?

As far as I am concerned, I opine that people should do their duty properly and help to keep the city and environment clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment